Launched in 1993, Parker’s university lab program aims to enhance engineering education and introduce Parker technologies to students. The labs represent a way for Parker to take an active role in the education of young professionals, and signify the important partnership between Parker and partner universities.
Selected schools provide excellent engineering programs in a variety of disciplines to prepare future engineers. Parker supports the labs with funds and equipment, and often sponsors scholarship programs for the students as well.
It is with great pride that Parker has committed to a lasting partnership with the following universities, where our Motion and Control labs are located:
• California Polytechnic State University - San Luis Obispo
• Cleveland State University
• Ohio University
• Purdue University
• University of Akron
• University of California - Irvine
• University of Cincinnati
• University of Illinois Urbana - Champaign
• University of Wisconsin - Madison
• Western Michigan University